- Passionate about educating and engaging audiences about cyber security
- An experienced (4-5 years) communications or change professional with an interest or relevant experience in cyber security, privacy or technology
- A driven individual who prides themselves on the quality of their work
We are looking to hire a security awareness and communications specialist who has exceptional written communication skills and an interest in cyber security and privacy issues.
You will develop communications, presentations, online and in-person training and coordinate campaigns and events relating to cyber security awareness.
In developing and delivering the above outputs, you will work with stakeholders within security teams to understand their communications and education needs, and liaise with other corporate communications and learning teams to execute your plans.
You will be capable of producing concise and insightful reports on the effectiveness of your activities.
To summarise, we are looking for someone with:
- Strong communication skills, demonstrated in a portfolio of high-quality content (for example, but not limited to articles, blogs, learning content, branding campaigns.)
- Demonstrated interest or experience in privacy or cyber security
- Experience working in security awareness teams or on behavioural change campaigns
- Strategic thinking and creative problem solving skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and take ownership
- Ability to use digital tools innovatively to provide pragmatic solutions to clients
- Someone who wants flexibility and a great team, as well as a career boost in the cyber security and privacy fields
To apply for this job email your details to recruitment@elevenM.com