- An experienced (4-5 years) privacy practitioner with a legal or other technical background
- A driven individual who prides themselves on the quality of their work and being helpful
- Looking for a career boost in privacy and cyber security fields
We are a specialist privacy and cyber security consultancy, delivering world class solutions to build compliance capability and manage risk. We work with leading organisations in Australia and overseas to deliver flexible, efficient, and high value services in privacy and cyber security. We attract highly skilled and efficient individuals. We embrace technology and innovation.
We are now looking for an experienced privacy consultant to join our team.
Our successful candidate will have spent 4-5 years delivering “applied” privacy which means that they not only understand the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and other privacy frameworks, they will have applied the laws in a real commercial, government or regulatory context.
The successful candidate will understand concepts of compliance and risk management and will be an outstanding communicator (written and verbal). They will take accountability for their work. Apart from a demonstrated history of customer service excellence, we are looking for someone who aligns to elevenM values of honesty, being results driven, collaborative, innovative and fun.
This role is expected to be full-time but we will consider part-time applicants.
In this role, you are expected to:
- Research and interpret privacy laws and community expectations
- Deliver Privacy Impact Assessments (PIAs) and other advice and assistance to clients
- Support our other service offerings from time to time – such as cyber, data governance and awareness (training and guidance provided)
- Produce clear and accurate documentation, including reports, presentations, and other artefacts. A large part of this role involves drafting documents, and we would like to see a sample of your work as part of the recruitment process. If you have any published (non-confidential) examples, please feel free to provide them with your application.
- Be seconded to client teams from time to time.
For the foreseeable future, you will work remotely most of the week. If you are Sydney based, you are expected to join the team at our office one day a week. For candidates in other cities, the role is remote for now.
If this sounds like you, please contact us by clicking “Apply for job” below.
To apply for this job email your details to recruitment@elevenM.com