Privacy and Compliance Experts (x4)
Part-Time, Full-Time, Job-Share
A career for life.
The globalisation of information has meant that people who specialise in privacy and/or data governance are highly sought after.
elevenM combines the fields of privacy, data governance and cyber security. The strength of our company lies in our culture. We are inspired by innovation and people who think outside the box. We have a growing list of blue-chip organisations and a supportive, collaborative team. A team that has fun while aiming high.
We provide a flexible work environment with competitive remuneration and an annual bonus participation.
The leaders at elevenM are renowned industry experts who are passionate about passing on their knowledge. At elevenM you will have every opportunity to learn and refine your skillset.
A varied and challenging role
The work at elevenM is varied and challenging. You will:
- Engage and advise senior managers whilst working collaboratively with legal, governance and procurement teams.
- Undertake reviews of contracts and agreements to determine if good governance is in place.
- Complete a range of tasks including contractual data usage and privacy assessments.
- Streamline privacy procedures to ensure that they are client friendly.
- Produce clear and accurate documentation including reports, presentations and other artefacts.
The best teams are diverse. We have a number of positions available and are interested in people from the private and public sectors. In particular, we are looking for privacy experts with backgrounds from: Legal, Risk and Ethics, Audit, Compliance, Law, Information Technology, Information Management, Government Regulation, Quality Assurance, Due Diligence, Policy and Communications.
We would be very interested to have a conversation with you if you are experienced or new to the sector and have:
- A passion for learning
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills
- Knowledge of privacy compliance and risk management frameworks
- Able to interpret contracts to identify key data related obligations
Applications close on Friday 29 October 2021.