Cyber Security Senior Consultant
Are you a creative thinker that loves to learn, lead and innovate?
elevenM combines the fields of privacy, data governance and cyber security. The strength of our company lies in our culture. We are inspired by innovation and people who think creatively. This gives us the edge and the ability to see solutions that others don’t. We have a growing list of blue-chip organisations and a supportive collaborative team.
We provide a flexible work environment and competitive remuneration.
Interested in an exceptional opportunity?
In this role you will be working closely with our Cyber Security Lead. Additionally, you will:
- Own and develop relationships with top ASX listed organisations.
- Manage other members of the cyber team.
- Provide operational and strategic support to senior clients such as Chief Risk or Chief Information Security Officers.
- Assist in the development of new managed services in cyber security.
- Produce clear and accurate documentation including reports, presentations and other artefacts.
Looking for a culture that supports freedom and collaboration?
The leaders at elevenM are industry experts who are passionate about passing on their knowledge. Their vision is to create a different kind of consultancy.
A consultancy that is not hierarchical, where you can evolve at your own pace and choose your own path. A place that is growing and opportunities constantly evolving. A place where everyone is driven to do their best where collaboration is rewarded and hybrid working arrangements are encouraged. A team that has fun while aiming high.
We are looking for a cyber security expert or manager from a large organisation such as a bank or a consulting firm. A person who wants to expand their skillset and gain the freedom that they need to make a difference.
We would be very interested to hear from you if you have:
- At least three years of experience working in either a consultancy or in a cyber operational role within a large enterprise.
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills.
- Experience in defining cyber threats and designing tailored controls to manage those threats.
- A technology risk background with a keen interest in cybersecurity.
Applications close on Friday 29 October 2021,